If you do not want to use your account to participate in the Microsoft services anymore, just delete Hotmail account. Delete Hotmail account is quite simple but if you do not know how to delete, please refer to the instructions in the article.
Delete Hotmail account when no longer need to use is the frequent occurrence to the user. Due to various factors, you want to change your Hotmail to work and study.
HOW TO REMOVE HOTMAIL ACCOUNT FROM MICROSOFT:
Step 1: Login Hotmail.
Step 2: Step 2: Click here to clear the Hotmail account.
Step 3: Check all checkboxes -> Select the reason you want to delete the account Hotmail -> Finally select Mark account for Closure.
NOTE: You have 60 days from now to regain your Hotmail account.
Hotmail signatures make you professional in sending emails. Hotmail signatures come in two forms: text or image, which introduces basic information about you.
CREATE HOTMAIL SIGNATURE IN HOTMAIL LETTERS.
Step 1: Sign in Hotmail.
At the interface, select the aliasing icon -> Select Option.
Step 2: Select Mail -> Select Email Singnature (create email signature).
Step 3: At the Hotmail signature creation interface, you have the tools to create your own signature.
- Include typeface, color, alignment margin …
- Insert image into Hotmail signature.
- Choose the Hotmail signatures automatically.
After creating the Hotmail signature -> Select Save to save the signature.
Step 4: Now you go back to the Hotmail interface and send an email -> Hotmail signature has appeared.
Here are some tips for creating Hotmail signatures to help your email become more professional. If you do not have a Hotmail account, you can quickly register Hotmail to create a Hotmail account not only can use the email service but also can download many applications for Windows 10 today.
To increase the security of your Hotmail account, you should regularly change your password. Here are instructions on how to change your password on Hotmail – Outlook.
First, you access the Outlook account, formerly the Hotmail account by typing in the username and password. After a successful login, your e-mail inbox.
You click on your Avatar at the top right corner of the mailbox, then select View account.
Next, click on the More actions link, You will see on the Password and Security info screen, click the Change Password link under that section.
The screen will show you how to change the password. In the Current Password field, enter the old password. New password field to enter the new password, then type a new password in Reenter password field.
After completing the password, choose Save to save.
– The password you just changed is used for all Microsoft accounts. So when you sign in to Windows 8, SkyDrive or Skype, you’ll need to enter a new password.
If you want to maximize your security, you can enable the password change feature after 72 days by ticking the Make me change my password every 72 days check box.
Outlook.com was created to replace Hotmail, so Hotmail login is similar to Sign in Outlook Email. Although Login Hotmail is simple, if you want to be sure, I will help you.
HOW TO SIGN IN HOTMAIL ON DESKTOP:
Step 2: Select Sign in.
Step 3: Enter Hotmail address + password.
- Hotmail address can be Email, Phone or Skype.
If you do not have an account, you select No account? Create one! to Sign up Hotmail.
HOTMAIL LOGIN ON MOBILE DEVICES
Option 1: Hotmail login directly from Browser:
Step 1: Enter hotmail.com on the address bar.
Step2: enter your Hotmail account and Hotmail password.
Option 2: Sign In Hotmail from Mobile app
- Click the “Settings” icon on your iPhone. Scroll down to Mail, Contacts, Calendars and click on the arrow.
- Choose “Add Account” from the Account section of Settings. Choose “Microsoft Exchange.”
- Fill in the blanks to the right of Email, Username and Password. Skip Domain. Change the description if you wish; iPhone automatically fills it in based on your previous information.
- Click “Next.” The iPhone tries to find your mailbox. If it is successful, click “Next” and skip the next two steps. If not, you must manually enter your settings.
- Log in to the Outlook Web App with the URL given to you by your network administrator, if you do not know the server name. Your iPhone can now find your mailbox.
- Click “Options | See All Options | Account | My Account | Settings for POP, IMAP, and SMTP Access” to find the server name.
- Choose any or all of the folders you wish to sync from Mail, Contacts or Calendar. Click “Save.” Keep the default settings or customize as you wish.
- Click the Home button on the iPhone and then click the mail icon. Wait for your email to appear.
- First, open the email application. Then, you can set up your Hotmail account by selecting Outlook.com under the email providers listed. Go to the Google Play Store. Type outlook in the search bar. Then, the first thing that shows on the list is the Microsoft Outlook application, choose it.
- Tap on the green install button to get the Microsoft Outlook mail app. It’ll now download to your Android smartphone.
- Next, tap the green open button for Microsoft Outlook to set up you Hotmail email account.
- Tap on get started button when the outlook mail app starts.
- Now, you’ll enter your Hotmail email address. Then, select continue.
- You’re directed to enter your Hotmail password in the box. After you’ve entered your password, tap the blue sign in button. Your Hotmail account then becomes authenticated with the outlook app.
- You can add another Hotmail email account or tap on the skip option in the lower left-hand side of your Android smartphone screen.
- Finally, you’ll get an introduction to the key features of the Outlook mail app. You can either go through them or skip on the lower left-hand side again.
You have the choice of using a focused inbox where only important and allowed emails are displayed. Alternatively, you may also switch to other which lets you see all your emails regardless of urgency.
Create Hotmail account that gives you access to all Microsoft services. Hotmail is provided to users for free and easy to Hotmail sign up, high-security features. Let Sign up Hotmail account now!!
How to register a Hotmail account:
Step 1: Go to website www.hotmail.com.
Step 2: If you have an account, enter your account name and click Sign in. Otherwise, click on Create One!
Or go directly to https://signup.live.com, where you can create a new Hotmail account.
Here, you fill out the information requested by Microsoft. There are important notes that you should read carefully:
- Full Name: Enter and Full Name or Nickname.
- Login name: Select a Microsoft login email you want to create does not coincide with the existing user name. You can choose one of the three email extensions: @ outlook.com.vn, @ outlook.com and @ hotmail.com. You click on the box after the letter @ to choose.
- Password: Password must be 8 characters or more, is case sensitive.
- Country: select your country.
- Postal code: your postal code.
- Date of birth: Enter your date of birth.
- Gender: Select your gender.
- Country code: (+1) if you are American.
- Phone Number: If you have a phone number, enter it here, it will help to secure your Microsoft account better.
- Alternate email address: If you already have an email account, enter here. When you forget or lose your password, you can retrieve your password via this email.
- Type the characters you see: Type the letters you see in the box below it.
Next, Check your message box, you have a messenger from Microsoft.
Enter the code. Then Click Next.
Important note: You must not let anyone know your Hotmail account password. If you have exposed your Hotmail password, let change your Hotmail password.